Autoimmune diseases are conditions under which the body’s immune system attacks specific cells and organs, mistaking them to be bad or foreign cells and these are cured by Ayurvedic Treatment for Autoimmune Diseases. The immunity system happens to be your body’s security system that protects your body from certain infections and diseases.
It is done when the immunity system releases a group of proteins known as antibodies. Antibodies generally distinguish between normal and harmful germs. However, in autoimmune diseases, antibodies mistake the normal cells for foreign cells, thereby misfiring and attacking the body’s healthy cells.
Some Most Common Autoimmune Diseases
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Grave’s disease,
When a person suffers from autoimmune diseases, the immune cells attack only one organ, such as the skin, stomach, or joint in some cases. However, in other cases, all the parts of the body might get affected. Ayurvedic treatment for autoimmune diseases is a more natural approach that addresses and treats the problem holistically.Ayurveda suits best to fight autoimmune diseases
Causes of Autoimmune Diseases:
The causes of autoimmune diseases are not known. Various research and studies are still being carried out by scientists and doctors to coin out the same. There is an opinion that in a combination of several genetic and environmental factors contribute to this condition.
The genetic factors usually run in the families. In contrast, the environmental factors include infectious agents triggering an autoimmune reaction, solvents and chemicals, exposure to ultraviolet radiation, industrial materials, heavy metals, unhealthy lifestyle, western diet, etc.
How Ayurveda Helps for autoimmune diseases ?
Ayurvedc treatment for autoimmune diseases tries to study the cause in depth. After analyzing your body and Dosha type and diagnosing any pre-existing illness or condition in your body, the Ayurveda practitioner then decides the right treatment for you. Ayurveda for autoimmune diseases doesn’t only involve the use of medicines but other changes as well.
Here is how Ayurveda helps a person who is suffering from autoimmune diseases:
- Time and again, Ayurveda has paid a lot of attention to the diet of an individual. According to this concept, our health completely relies on what we eat. Thus, if you consume unwholesome and unhealthy food, you will certainly fall prey to many diseases and health conditions. Ayurveda helps correct your diet by maintaining your digestive fire for your digestive system leading to improved immunity.
- Lack of physical activities and sedentary lifestyle are other reasons that add to diseases in your body. You can improve your immunity by engaging in physical activities and exercises such as working out at the gym, yoga, meditation, etc.
- Ayurvedic treatment for autoimmune diseases includes some herbal medication that helps to increase your immunity. However, there is no importance in taking such medication if you do not follow good dietary habits and lifestyle changes.
- The purification of the body is done by using certain therapies such as Panchkarma. This helps to ward off all the factors that add to weak immunity. Panchkarma helps balance your doshas and removes toxins from your body that further enhance your immunity.
- Rasayana treatment is another therapy that helps to nourish your tissues and provides a protective shield against diseases
Ayurvedic treatment for autoimmune diseases in Delhi is highly recommended. Get in touch with your Ayurvedic doctor and get yourself treated if you suffer from autoimmune disorders.
India has given the world a lot of ancient ayurvedic medications, and thus there are a number of Ayurvedic medications available for Autoimmune diseases treatment. You may Call or Visit Dr Monga Ayurvedic Medi clinic for better results.
Yes, because in Ayurveda ayurvedic remedies have no side effect at all and also there are a number of home remedies which help people to strengthen their Immunity.